Shipping & Returns
Rawninety will happily exchange your purchase for the correct size. We accept returns within 14 days from date of purchase, provided your pieces are in their original, unworn and undamaged condition. Please ensure your Rawninety items are returned within their original packaging.
To access our returns portal Click here.
Rawninety offers global through our trusted partners Australia Post (domestic orders within Australia) and DHL Express (all international orders). For more information on shipping Click here.
Rawninety partners with DHL express for all international orders.
The below estimates can be used as a guide for international shipping time frames. We recommend you monitor the status of your order tracking for the most accurate delivery information.
- DHL Express to NZ: Approx 2-3 business days.
- DHL Express for all other international countries: Approx 3-8 business days.
For information on delivery status, please contact the courier. DHL Express Tracking - or phone: 13 14 06
All Rawninety orders are dispatched worldwide from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
If your order has gone missing, we are here to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will assist you with your investigation to the best of our ability.
After your order is placed and picked up, it becomes the responsibility of our delivery partners to ensure it reaches you safely.
It is the customers’ responsibility to provide accurate shipping information and if necessary, nominate either a signature, pick up or safe and secure location as a preference.
- Store it properly: Keep your jewellery in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and humidity. We recommend storing your goods in an anti-tarnish storage unit, such as your complimentary Rawninety jewellery pouch, or any other anti-tarnish bag to minimise exposure to air and moisture. Furthermore, avoid storing your goods alongside other jewellery pieces that may cause scratching or abrasion.
- Clean it regularly: Each Rawninety purchase comes with a complimentary polish cloth. Gently polish and clean your silver jewellery with your polish cloth after each wear to remove unwanted oils and dirt that can contribute to tarnishing and discolouration.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals: Remove your silver jewellery before swimming in chlorinated pools and/or baths, using household cleaners and/or other chemical related products. Please note, contact with chemicals can accelerate tarnishing.
Following these tips, you can assist in keeping your jewellery optimal in appearance.
Avoid bending the metal: Try not to excessively bend or manipulate the cuff, as this can weaken the metal and increase the risk of breakage. Your Rawninety cuff is a “one-size-fits-all” and should be moulded to your wrist size just once when first received.
Avoid exposing your jewellery to extreme temperatures or rapid temperature changes, as this can cause thermal shock and damage the gemstones. The glue holding the gem place can melt when exposed to high heat. As such, avoid entering saunas and other high temperature environments wearing Rawninety pieces - simply remove before entering.
Store your silver jewellery pieces with gemstones separately from other jewellery items to prevent scratching. Use individual jewellery pouches or soft-lined compartments to keep them safe from abrasion.
Handle your jewellery with care to avoid impact; dropping or banging the jewels against hard surfaces (especially when wearing), can cause chips or fractures in the gemstones and damage the silver settings.
Finally, regularly cleanse using your jewellery with your Rawninety polishing cloth to remove any dirt, oils, or residue that may accumulate over time. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage both the silver and the gemstones.
Payment Options and Purchasing
Our current payment services include PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Apple Pay for direct online payments.
Rawninety also offers buy now, pay later services: AfterPay, ZipPay & Klarna to allow flexible payment plans for all online purchases.
- Afterpay - allows you to shop now and pay later. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks. For more information Click here.
- ZipPay – is an interest-free buy-now-pay-later service with a credit limit of up to $1,000. Repayments are based on a minimum monthly payment from as little as $10 per week. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies, which ZipPay will waive if you pay your statement closing balance in full by the due date. For more information Click here.
- Klarna – Allows you to split the cost of your purchase into 4 payments, over 6 weeks with no interest. For more information Click Here.